Crystal Storage Mod
This mod is very easy, nevertheless in many ways, it’s very unique. This mod equips you with the capabilty to make an orb which can then keep the amount of EXP that your character holds. In fact, Crafting these orbs is an expensive task, however, the risk of loosing your hard earned EXP on death is really frustrating if the event does happen. For instance, if you have 5 EXP that you earned for whatever kinds of reason, you can then craft and orb and right click once holding it. The orb will after then change, sucking all the EXP you regualte into the orb making a level 5 EXP orb. If you have level 10 EXP you will then get a level 10 EXP orb. Nevertheless, these orbs cannot be edited when the EXP has been sucked into them. For instance, if the orb is a level 5 orb, you cannot offer anymore experience that you earn after then on into that orb. Another huge problem is that the orbs are not mistakable not even when they are in their first stage.
For crafting recipe’s and full detailed guidelines on how to use the mod (verbal) please watch this video.
- New Sprites added
This mod can be really useful on a hardcore adventure or survival map, apart from risking losing all of your EXP to another player or risking never finding it again deep in the caves of the underworld, you could basically craft an orb, keep it and stash it away somewhere safe. The crafting recipe for the orbs are very easy, however they are quite pricy to craft. I would recommend your players to be sure they have at least 15 EXP before they insert it to the orb. To craft orbs you will demand: Diamonds, and glass. Basic, but quite expensive for its job. Orbs can hold up to 25Exp per orb.
How to install :
- Download and install Minecraftforge
- Download the mod
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin and open minecraft.jar with Winrar.
- Drag the contents of the downloaded zip file into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete meta-inf.
- Download and install minecraftforge.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “mods” folder, if this folder does not exist, create it.
- Drag the whole downloaded mod zip file into the mods folder.
- Browse to your bin, open minecraft..jar and delete meta-inf.