Lootable Bodies Mod
Have you like to discover a lot in Minecraft? Perhaps you find yourself in precarious situations and often lose all your items? This is one of the most frustrating things in all of gaming! What if you could have a feature where you could still get your items even in fire or explosions? This is the perfect mod for you! This is the Lootable Bodies Mod for Minecraft. This mod offers you a strange new feature that permits you to occur upon your own dead body. You have to figure out where you died and then loot your own corpse! This means that it’s not super cheap or game breaking since you still have to backtrack!
If you need a better way to get your items back after death, make sure to download and install Lootable Bodies Mod for Minecraft today!
This Mod defends your items from despawning when you die by keeping them on a dead body that you can after then loot to get your stuff back. Your dead body is unharmed by fire, explosions, and falling, with configurations options to support your lootable bodies become totally invulnerable (or more vulnerable, if you choose).
Basically right-click on a dead body to access its inventory. Ultilize a shovel to dispose of your body after you looted it (3 hits with a shovel will replace the body).
Save Your Inventory When You Die:
When you die, this mod spawns a corpse (with your player skin, unless fancy corpses are disabled) and puts all of your inventory on the corpse. Damageable items receive some damage (configurable), bit will never be destroyed at all. Even near-by items on the ground are sucked into your corpse, so that even items in extra inventories offered by other mods will at the same time be saved on your corpse.
Hitting a body 3 times with a shovel will dispose it, dropping any equipment it has still on it. Damaging your body with other damage sources will at the same time destroy it if that damage type is allowed by the config options (take a look at Configuration Options down below).
- Just loot your own corpse with a time and space bending latest features.
- Defend your items from despawning by keeping in a dead body during death.
- Lootable bodies are fire, explosion and fall proof by default.
- You can eliminate of bodies with a shovel.
How to Use
- Install as follows in the guidelines below.
- There are several configuration options that you can look over here.
Pros and Cons
- This is one of the best death chest mods around and the first one out for the latest 1.8 publish ever.
- This won’t be useful for those who play on creative or are hardcore type players.
- Updated to operate with the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install :
- Go to Start Menu, enter content %appdata% in and look for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you haven’t had one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will make one)
- Download the Lootable Bodies Mod for Minecraft and place into the lately made Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!