Better PvP Mod
This is the really wonderful Mod for minecraft. This mod gives a ton of new characteristics to the game varying from better information of the potions, health, armor and a lot more! This illustrates in the upper left and makes it a lot calmer to keep track of when you are fighting on a server or against mobs. There are also features like warnings when you are hungry or have low health points and amount of experience points you own. If you are searching for a lot of nice embellishments that make the game so much easier to use, be sure to check it out!
This Mod gives an entire bunch of useful features to Minecraft that can be used either for PVP or for survival/hardcore in the minecraft game play. The mod offers a fully customizable GUI interface system which includes various, at the same time customizable, interfaces like a minimap, armour status, potion status etc. It at the same time offers a lot of useful keybinds that can help your game even more convenient, one of which is an rpg-like actionbar system.
- Potion effects, Armor/Food, Archery and Item enchant information on the HUD.
- Fast eat button selects food, eats food, switches back to your weapon.
- PvP keys.
- Sprint by pressing one single button! No more terrible double tap!
- Toggle sneak feature!
- Notice system on screen.
- Mini-map interface – operates above and under ground.
- An interface displaying presently active potion effects.
- An interface displaying info about your equipped armour and item held at the time.
- An interface displaying the amount of arrows you have left and your present vertical aiming angle.
- Quick use – action bar-like system of key binds that can automatically use a set item in your hot bar without having to switch away from your currently held item. Holding the key bind allows you to keep using the item like if you were holding the right mouse button. For instance: placing torched, TNT, throwing potions, eating food, drinking.
- Quick eat – addition to the last feature with a difference of automatically eating food when holding a set key bind.
- Better sprint – sprint by holding one single key bind. Can be at the same time set to W.
- Toggle sneak – permit you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for diverse things as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- XP drops – gained or lost experience flies across your screen. gainz
- Edit Mode – interfaces can be moved around and at the same time be centered and flipped around by pressing C/F keys to meet all your PVP desires.
- Settings – anything can be disabled or enabled at any time!
- Customization – some of the interfaces offer more customization settings available in the mod settings GUI.
Pros and Cons
- Helpful information on screen.
- Great passive features.
- More efficient movement and combat system.
- Sometimes appears a little messy on the screen, and the passive features can sometimes even lead to faults during pvp.
- Released for 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Fixed some bugs.
How to install :
- First of all, download and install Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Download the Better PVP Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘mods’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded mod zip file into the ‘mods’ folder.
- Launch Minecraft.